The new Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2 in 1 Foundation + Serum combines make-up with skincare by combining a very unique serum with SPF 15. It produces instantaneous cosmetic and skincare benefits. The new Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2 in 1 Foundation + Serum instantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The serum with SPF 15 helps protect against signs of ageing such as age spots and uneven skin tones. This foundation is a part of Max Factor’s “Elixir” range. The 2 in 1 foundation + serum is joined by the brand’s new Colour “Elixir” Lipstick that moisturizes and conditions your lips. This foundation is a 2-in-1.
The Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2 in 1 Foundation + Serum has a unique consistency/texture that delivers a very natural looking finish, yet is great at covering blemishes and fine lines. It also offers a subtle, with a kind of floral fragrance and may remind you of lightly scented moisturizers; the kind that don’t intoxicate your nose!!!
Where so many other foundations excessively clog up pores and always make skin feel heavy and disgusting, we found that the majority of people who brought The Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2 in 1 Foundation + Serum and use it on a regular basis, boasted that they instantly appreciated how light the product felt on the skin rather than "suffocating underneath all of the gunk" as some foundations do. According to the majority, it feels like it's moisturizing the skin throughout the day! because it delivers a smooth and lovely finish and leaves skin looking flawless upon application...Lets face it, it's not one of Max Factor's best selling products for no reason!
The Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2 in 1 Foundation + Serum Pros:
- A little goes a long way! So for the price it’s a great value as it really is a high quality product.
- Every single person I talked to and have left comments online, commented on the fact that it smells very pleasant, light and slightly fruity sweet and fresh.
- Everyone likes the idea of the sun protection it has to offer.
- The serum feeds and moisturizes the skin while also wearing foundation. (Some foundations are very dry and most need a moisturizer on first...NOT WITH THIS YOU DON'T!)
- It comes in a good range of skin tone colours, six in total, all which blend to suit most skin tones.
- Applying the product is really easy as it is very light and glides on evenly without needing any great expertise.
The Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2 in 1 Foundation + Serum Cons:
- For those with greasy skin it did make their skin feel even greasier.
- Some found the sample tone of natural 50 a bit light but there are darker tones if you choose to buy the product you can test the tones in store.